- We use PayPal as our payment provider for all of our products and courses for individual purchasers. PayPal will process credit or debit cards whether or not you have a PayPal account.
- For government agencies that are purchasing courses or knives and need to pay with a government credit card, we do provide merchant services through our bank. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All items are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Items will be shipped either First Class mail if under 13 ounces in weight, USPS Retail Ground Mail, or Priority Mail, whichever is more cost effective for the item shipped.
- Shipping and handling charges are not a profit producer for us; they consist of shipping and packaging fees only.
- If your order contains more than one item and is over 13 ounces in weight, it may be shipped separately to bring postage rates down.
- The Combat Tracking Guide is shipped via USPS Media Mail, which takes 2-9 days within the continental USA to reach your destination.
- Please contact us if you would like to have your item shipped Express Mail. You will be charged accordingly and sent a PayPal invoice with your total.
- Items advertised with “Free Shipping” service will be shipped per TYR Group’s discretion.
- All TÝR Group knives will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature Confirmation, which usually increases the cost $20-25 per knife if not already included in the cart. You can either use our carts on the website or contact us you will be sent a PayPal invoice to provide payment.
- We have discontinued international sales of our knives.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you receive all of the items as shown on your packing slip. Failure to report shipping discrepancies within five days of receipt of order makes it difficult to accurately determine the problem. Therefore discrepancies reported after five days will not be credited regardless of circumstances.
- If there is a problem with your order, please send an email with a photo of the item and stating issue, and we will correct it. If there is no problem with the item and customer would like a refund, our return policy will apply.
- Returns accepted within 14 days of shipment. Customer pays for return postage. All returns will incur a 5% restocking fee, depending on the amount of the item, which will be taken from your refund balance. Item needs to be in new condition, unused and in original packaging.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know the problem, and we will address the issue accordingly. Once we receive the item(s), we will issue the refund via PayPal or check, depending on how payment was made.
Every effort is made to be sure that the information provided on this site is accurate and correct but occasionally an error may occur.
We are not liable for any product informational typographical errors on this website.
If you find an error on this website, please notify us so that we can correct it.
In the event that an item is listed with an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at that incorrect price and refund your credit card.
If you still want the merchandise, the correct price will be recharged to your credit card.
**You must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase any sharp edged cutting instrument from this site. So, by purchasing from this site, you are certifying that you ARE at least 18 years of age. TÝR Group, LLC sells knives and related merchandise (collectively referred to as the "Merchandise") only to individuals who can legally purchase and own such items where they reside.
Your purchase of Merchandise, whether in person, by telephone, by mail, by fax, or online, legally binds you and your heirs, assigns, transferees, and personal representatives as follows:
When you order and purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Merchandise ordered and that the Merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence.
By offering Merchandise for sale, TÝR Group, LLC does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the Merchandise ordered.
Check and verify your local laws! Knives and related Merchandise may be dangerous, even deadly, if used improperly, negligently, and/or illegally.
When you purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you agree that you will use the purchased Merchandise in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, recognized safety rules, and good common sense.
You further agree that you will train and supervise minors in the use of Merchandise purchased from TÝR Group, LLC, and that you will take such steps as may be reasonably necessary or required by applicable law to keep Merchandise purchased out of the hands of minors and untrained and/or immature individuals.
When you purchase Merchandise from TÝR Group, LLC, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of the Merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold TÝR Group, LLC harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against TÝR Group, LLC, owner John Hurth, or TÝR Group, LLC staff related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the Merchandise.
Everything on this web site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and images is the property of TÝR Group, LLC and owner John Hurth or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The compilation of all material on this site is the exclusive property of TÝR Group, LLC and owner John Hurth and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The material presented on this site is to provide information and to facilitate shopping transactions for the general public only and is not to be used by anyone for any commercial purposes.
Re-publication, modification, redistribution, transmission, reproduction, display or performance, of any material from this site is strictly prohibited. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.